Wednesday 12 January 2011

Chinese Sales Man and a Beer...

MOOOOORRRNNNNINNIIIIGGGGGG
I landed 2 hours late in Sydney - There was a blizzard and a foot of snow in South Korea, so was stuck on the runway for 2 hours whilst they de-iced the plane. I took 10mg of Valium, which knocked me out so managed a good sleep on the flight. Landed at 8am Australian time, Jess 'pneumonia' Tily picked me up after i walked through immigration with no problems. Went back to hers, had a cuppa, then sorted a bank account immediately with John K the bank clerk - Great bloke, he really was. Then went off to Bondi Junction where I sorted my phone out with Vincent Song - one of the many Gooks in the city.

Coincidently met up with Hepzi 'had a wine last night' Evans and went for lunch in Newtown. Not going to lie, but I saw $10 on the street - probs from someones pocket - i efficiently picked it up. Haven't moved that fast for a while....
Still wide awake - went to see Ollie Burridge, great man.
Got to sleep last night after a BBQ with Jess and family and friends. BBQ included shrimps steak and sausages.... and a few beers including the one pictured - Monteith's Radler Bier, a beautifully brewed lager with a hint of lemon juice. Very tasty i must say, reccomend it to all males and females. I managed to stay up til 10pm, had a great night sleep and woke up this morning at 8am.

Off to Maroubra beach today with Alfie Godden, Jess, Hepzi and Ollie. Tan on....

No comments:

Post a Comment